"Brothers In Arms on the Wii and DS systems is really exciting for us," said Randy Pitchford, president of Gearbox Software. "I am a huge fan of both systems and thrilled about making games for the two platforms. In the entire space of first-person shooters on video game systems, Brothers In Arms really lends itself to both the Wii and DS interfaces. Imagine using the Wii Remote to give actual hand signals or aiming with the DS stylus from a covered position. That's what you can look forward to with Brothers In Arms Double Time and Brothers In Arms DS."
Brothers In Arms Double Time brings the best of this acclaimed WWII action franchise to the Wii system, while adding the use of innovative gameplay with the Wii Remote. Brothers In Arms DS brings all the action and strategy of the series to a handheld, utilizing the DS Touch Screen to control the squad.
Brothers In Arms Double Time Key Features:
- The award-winning WWII franchise comes to the Wii system with all of the action, story and authenticity that has critics and fans eager for more.
- Play as Sergeants Matt Baker and Joe Hartsock, leading your squad behind enemy lines through the Normandy invasion.
- Fight actual Airborne Infantry battles of D-Day accurately recreated using thousands of official photos, maps, After-Action Reports and eyewitness accounts under the direction of Military and Historical Director, Col. John Antal.
- Featuring close-quarter urban environments and a next-generation artificial intelligence system, Brothers In Arms Double Time promises to take authentic military action to the next level on the Wii system.
- Issue orders and perform military gestures to command and lead your team using the Wii Remote.
Brothers In Arms DS Key Features:
- Exclusively designed for Nintendo DS with easy-to-use, stylus-based controls such as using the Touch Screen to aim, with the camera following the stylus.
- Incredibly detailed environments with highly believable characters and enemies, cinematic camera angles, and great animation.
- Drive a recon car or a Sherman Tank. Use a wide range of weapons such as bazookas, sniper rifles, grenades and more to destroy your enemy.
- Relive the intensity of WWII through 16 missions in three different campaigns, from Normandy to North-Africa and Ardennes.
- Fight major multiplayer battles with three of your friends in different multiplayer modes, including Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch.
- Gameplay adapted to the Nintendo DS hardware with auto-cover behind walls or auto-recovering life system.
- Experience a stronger emotional factor, due to the third-person view and dialogue between soldiers.
More articles about Brothers In Arms