To make your way in the world of fashion you'll enter the world's finest academy where you will learn all the skills you need to be a success! As the doors swing closed behind you, so starts an enthralling and griping adventure game that will take you through the highs and lows of the challenging fashion world – can you cut it? Attend classes in everything from design and make-up to hair-styling and jewellery creation. But what strange events are jeopardizing your stay here and the end-of-the-year gala? Who is sabotaging students work? With the help of your new friends unravel the mysteries of the Academy.
As you progress through the game completing your assignments and discovering the mysteries of the Adventure Mode, you will unlock fashion and style extras that you will be able to use in Free Mode. With direct access to the fashion workshops including Style, Make up, Jewelry, Photo shooting, Parade unleash your creativity and become your own fashion stylist.
Ian Higgins, CEO of Empire, commented, "Project Fashion is an innovative and fun title that sits nicely in Empire Interactive's growing portfolio of family friendly titles. This title will definitely appeal to the girls but is also sure to be a hit with all the family."
José Sanchis, CEO of Lexis Numérique declared: "We are very pleased to be starting this new relationship with Empire Interactive because they realise that girls are a large and growing audience within the gaming community." He added, "We really trust them to make Project Fashion a success in the UK."
- Two exciting game modes
- Adventure Mode
- Free Play
- Take part in fashion classes, including make-up, hair styling, jewellery design and more. Make sure you get the highest mark possible to progress to the next week and eventually the catwalk.
- Dress and style your models, either following or setting the latest trends. With millions of combinations to choose from, every player can 'dress to impress
- Design and choose everything from tops and skirts, to dresses and shoes, to handbags, hats and sunglasses.
- Complete the look by making up your model; add lipstick, blusher and nail varnish before choosing the perfect hair style in keeping with your design.
- Take your model into the photo studio and onto the catwalk, your mission is to capture her in all her glory, work the camera and get that front cover shot. And much more...