On a remote island with three other hunters, the “Ultimate Duck Hunting” atmosphere crackles with gunfire, honking ducks, thunder and rain, while feathers explode with each hit. The game’s clever intricacies make for the ultimate duck hunting simulation.
“Ultimate Duck Hunting” features include:
- Choice of hunting accessories (shotgun, decoys, camo, and dog)
- Dog-training in essential commands (remote sit, left over, right over, and back)
- Six realistically detailed locales teeming with wild ducks
- Scoring system based upon the number of birds shot, the number of birds retrieved, and the time it takes to complete your hunt
- Fallen ducks that are not dead, but are merely wounded and can swim
- Dogs that tire and must be rested to compete effectively
- Dog fights over the same duck
- The ability to out-maneuver your fellow hunters and intercept their returning dogs with the prized ducks
“’Ultimate Duck Hunting’ revives the hunting game genre, and breathes new life with the multiplayer aspect,” said Mid Carolina Media President Joseph Middleton. “You and your buddies can determine the true master hunter, but without the wait for hunting season, the 3:30 a.m. wake-up call, and the wet, muddy socks.”
While the multiplayer capability helps set apart “Ultimate Duck Hunting” from its genre’s predecessors, single play offers an equally addictive playing experience. Utilize single play to hone your skills and create the fastest, strongest, best trained dog possible before taking on other hunters in multiplay.
“Ultimate Duck Hunting” makes its North American debut at Wal-Mart stores for a wallet-friendly $19.97. The game is rated “T” for Teen by the ESRB for Mild Violence.
More articles about Ultimate Duck Hunting