"Namco Museum Remix breathes new life into all time classic games like Galaga, Rally-X and Pac'n Roll by taking their fun and famous gameplay and adding new twists which are easy to grasp, involve multiple players and offers a level of fun that is only possible with the Nintendo Wii," Makoto Iwai COO and Senior Vice President, NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc., said.
Namco Museum Remix will revitalize popular Namco games, recreating them from the ground up with intuitive controls utilizing the Wii Controller and with new visuals in terms of both graphics and presentation. Each game delivers a unique experience that can be shared between anyone wanting to jump in on the action.
In addition to the entertaining remixed titles, Namco Museum Remix will also feature a collection of arcade games that stay true to their original arcade style.
Namco Museum Remix include:
- Pac'n Roll Remix: Pac-Man will ROLL his way to victory instead of chomping his way through. Players navigate Pac-Man by rolling him through worlds where he will face deadly obstacles, roll-up classic pac pellets and use awesome power-ups.
- Galaga Remix: With Galaga invaders arriving from the far reaches of space, players must try to shoot down the invading forces and save Pac-Man from ultimate destruction. With up to four-players able to challenge the oncoming invaders, and scores being tallied for each player, wiping out an alien species has never been so much fun.
- Pac-Motos' Remix: The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to knocking your opponents off a series of unique and colorful stages all while using the Wii Controller to move, dash and power-up your Pac-Man! Players engage in a small arena where the goal is to knock opponents off while grabbing power-ups and navigating through challenging environments.
- Rally-X Remix: With up to 4 players capable of taking the screen at once, this classic Namco title is brought new life with slick graphics, power-ups and a new intuitive control scheme using the Wii Remote to steer. All these new features for Rally-X equal one thing : fun.
- Gator Panic Remix: Gators pose a serious problem and Pac-Man is here to solve it. Players use Pac-Man to whack at emerging gators that appear on screen. The player with the most gator whacks at the end of a match wins!
Also included in Namco Museum Remix are nine faithful classic Namco arcade games to experience again or for the first time. These arcade games include: Galaxian, Dig Dug, Mappy, Xevious, Gaplus, Super Pac-Man, Pac & Pal, Pac-Mania and Cutie Q.
More articles about Namco Museum Remix