In Persona 3, you’ll assume the role of a high school student, orphaned as a young boy, who’s recently transferred to Gekkoukan High School on Port Island. Shortly after his arrival, he is attacked by creatures of the night known as Shadows. The assault awakens his Persona, Orpheus, from the depths of his subconscious, enabling him to defeat the terrifying foes. He soon discovers that he shares this special ability with other students at his new school. From them, he learns of the Dark Hour, a hidden time that exists between one day and the next, swarming with Shadows. These monsters have been steadily claiming victims aptly nicknamed “The Lost”—people who’ve inexplicably become mindless zombies. Under the supervision of school chairman Shuji Ikutsuki, he joins his new companions in confronting this threat to humanity…
With your school as the primary battlefield, you’ll be forced to juggle between two lives: student by day, defender against evil by night. And your greatest challenges await you on the eve of each full moon.
- Engaging Social Link system lets you build intimate relationships with friends and love interests alike!
- Unforgettable characters and professionally-acted dialogue bring the story to life!
- Massive replay value with over 20 Social Links and a complex storyline encompassing a full school year.
- Highly stylized designs grace the beautiful 2D character portraits, detailed 3D animations, and heart-pounding cut scenes!
- Intense, strategic battle system; find and exploit enemy weaknesses with the help of your allies!
- A full-color, 52-page art book packed with character art, concept sketches, and more!
- Soundtrack CD featuring the hip urban-techno music of Shoji Meguro, composer of the haunting and unforgettable scores for Nocturne and Digital Devil Saga!
- A striking collector’s box to store your game and all the extra goodies!
More articles about Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3