“We are extremely happy to be working with Strategy First to publish and bring ‘GODS: Lands of Infinity Special Edition’ to North America fans. This special edition is worth the wait and we have no doubt that this game will be a success,” says GODS developer Stefan Pavelka.
“GODS: Lands of Infinity Special Edition will be a great addition to our game library. GODS is a heroic quest through the lands of Antasion full of grand adventure, glorious battles and cold steel,” says Strategy First’s producer Brock Beaubien
GODS: Lands of Infinity Special Edition is a blend of adventure and action in a turn-based setting. There is an array of missions and NPCs who players can add to their team. Players must fight, gain experience, level and acquire new skills. The game is played out in the first-person perspective, until gamers enter a battle encounter, at which point the game goes into third-person turn-based mode.
GODS: Lands of Infinity Special Edition invites you into an exiting world full of adventures, battles and quests of unearthly affairs. Spend hours discovering the world of Antasion, trading and completing the lead quests of each race or kingdom and many side quests.
- Starring Supermodel Kyla Cole as a lead heroine
- Original RPG journey for the curious newcomer and a vintage experience for the hardcore player
- Tactical turn-based combat system
- Epic story of unearthly affairs
- Exciting and realistic outdoor sceneries from the 1st person perspective
- Highly advanced shader system providing realistic effects of natural ice, water, grass and other nature elements.
- Animated environment with high-resolution photo-realistic textures
- Over two hundred characters and monsters
- Variety of useful items, weapons, armors, trading goods and artifacts
- Original breathtaking soundtrack
“GODS: Lands of Infinity Special Edition” is due to be released in North America July 17th, 2007, at the suggested price of $19.99.