Players can race through 15 challenges consisting of nine mini-games and six different races behind the wheel of one of 12 sleek compact cars. ?Mad Tracks,? from Load Inc., features 12 power-ups to keep engines revved up and players in the fast lane ahead of the competition.
Whether it's in the kitchen, living room, ballroom or open road, players can opt to burn rubber just about anywhere, and share the lanes with up to three other drivers in frantic multiplayer racing action over Xbox LIVE. Be sure to buckle up for both Championship and Arcade modes, as ?Mad Tracks? offers a high-definition, 3D racing experience to remember.
Enjoy the robust, full game features of ?Mad Tracks? this Wednesday, and also be on the lookout for new tracks coming soon. You can double and even triple the challenges in ?Mad Tracks? with the Bravo and Encore expansion packs, arriving in the near future. For about half the price of the full game, players will be able to add additional races and mini-games to "Mad Tracks" by downloading the Bravo and/or Encore expansion packs. Each expansion pack includes an additional 15 nail-biting races and action-filled mini games for 350 Microsoft Points each, extending the fun and offering a great value.
- 15 distinct challenges (6 races & 9 mini-games) provide a full-fledged racing game experience
- 12 stackable power-ups (rockets, freezer, oil drop, EMP and more!)
- 12 sleek looking cars to choose from
- 4 player multiplayer over Xbox LIVE and 4 player local multiplayer via split screen mode
- Championship mode & Arcade mode
- 2 free gamer pictures
- Earn up to 12 Achievements and 200 Gamerscore points
Mad Tracks will be available worldwide (with the exception of Korea) for 800 Microsoft Points and is rated E for Everyone.
More articles about Mad Tracks