"Europa Universalis III offers an endless amount of content and options which allows players to take total control of their gaming destiny", said Johan Andersson, Director of Development. With this expansion, we are entering a completely different historical era which add new dimensions and balance to EU III".
Europa Universalis III: Napoleon's Ambition is schedule for release in the end of August and will only be available via the digital distribution portal Gamer's Gate.
Some of the new features in the expansion:
- Expanded Timeline to 1820: The expanded timeline to 1820, will encompass the wars of the French Revolution and Napoleon. New leaders, rulers, advisor wars, countries and national ideas have been added as well as dozens of new units to give more tactical choices.
- Historical Options: For those gamers looking for an even stronger historical experience, this option is the one. In addition to hundreds of new events, players will be able to see their rulers, leaders and advisors appear on the accurate historical dates.
- Improved Interface: A new added map mode for trade displaying all goods will be produced in each respective province, including its value.This means more pages for the ledger including information about colonies and leaders, and several improvements to the interface.
- More Gameplay Options offer more Strategies: Now you can emulate Peter "the Great" and create an all-new capital for your nation. Influence trade in your nation, add centres of trade to bring more wealth into your nation, or remove them to focus trade on a few valuable trading centres.Conquer Europe as Napoleon and dismantle the Holy Roman Empire.
- Enchanced Trading System: An all-new system to auto send merchants will allow players to choose the trading centres they most want to focus on, and the game will take care of the rest. This system also includes a new rule for trade overseas. The only way players will be able to access markets is to use war or diplomacy to allow merchants in. Get there first and reap the profits!
- Additional options: More options have been added to customise your EU3 experience. Players will now have options for "No Inflation", "Free Colonisation", "AI Aggressiveness" and many more.
More articles about Europa Universalis III: Napoleon's Ambition