Final Armada is an action/ combat game based on controlling vehicles, mainly ‘The Agressor’ a powerful and sophisticated combat vehicle of massive destruction with transformation capabilities. Personifying Lieutenant Zake Anderson, you will explore everything around you, interacting with other prominent figures in the game.
Virgin PLAY´s General Manager Francisco Encinas remarked, “This is another important step for Virgin PLAY in our international expansion of the business. V.2Play has been established so that we can publish games developed by top studies. We work with the best to satisfy our public.”
Dan Wagner, General Manager and founder of I - Imagine stated, “Final Armada is the first PS2 and PSP game to be developed in South Africa, and we are excited to be working with Virgin Play to release it throughout Europe"
Final Armada is a mission - based vehicle combat game. Players will battle in a war for a newly discovered and immensely powerful crystal energy resource.Packed with ferocious combat action, shock and awe special effects and a filmic story line, Final Armada is sure to be wildly addictive and explosive good fun.The player will control “The Aggressor” a transforming hovercraft that can be upgraded by collecting alien technology crystals. Players will also be able to take command of the mothership’s gun turrets.During the game missions, the player will be able to issue commands to his wingman. The wingman can be used to attack specific targets or to unleash a super attack.
- With both wheeled and hover modes the Aggressor vehicle gives the player realistic multi-mode physics and strategic choice for vehicular combat
- Issue commands to your wingman for aerial cover, attack support, and delivery of super attacks.
- Battle enemies using the turrets of the Monolith mobile base
- Earn numerous vehicle upgrades by collecting alien Nano-techs dispersed in levels throughout the game
- Explosive vehicle combat action: fight and destroy squadrons of enemy vehicles as well as colossal bosses. Battles are jam-packed with explosions and flying missiles.