Updated the 3d engine to current Irrlicht SVN version. (applied all the patches to it)
Fixed bug in engine (again) which greatly reduce memory requirements.
different collision behavior
different graphical for some weapons
smoother buildings movement
Audiere crush - race-condition bug
2 missile graphical bug fix
some menus transparency
Galactic Dream: Rage of War it's a 3D strategy game in real time in which you gather resources, build facilities in space and train star-ships with the final purpose of decimating your enemies. Humanity has now less than one hundred years to forever abandon the Colonies to search for another home world, if they are to survive against the menace coming from the galactic core.
Galactic Dream: Rage of War will definitely attract the audience through its acceptable learning curve, the attention for details and visionary insight of Evolution Vault® team, and also the frequently updated contents.
- Lead one of two distinctive and thriving species, forged into the heat of the galactic battle: the Terrans and the Argo. Two different sides, two unique playing styles, each coming with characteristic technology tree, units and combat tactics;
- Over 50 different units and buildings, each playing its own part into the interspecies war;
- Controlling hundred of units; experience war at a new scale;
- A Universe in 3 Dimensions, offering you multiple perspectives over the battlefield;
- The epical Campaign will introduce you into the Galactic Dream captivating world, pushing even further the gaming experience;
- Single Player mode featuring randomized maps each time you play against the ravenous AI;
- The Multiplayer Client supports 8+ players over the Internet (through Evolution Vault's free online gaming service) or over the LAN via TCP/IP;
- The Advanced control features will enhance players experience. For example the Shift Feature allows complex building tasks and multiple structures movement at the same time;
- Included Campaign Editor that will allow players to create their own custom campaigns.
The complete game will be available for on-line download starting end of March 2007.
More articles about Galactic Dream: Rage of War