1 Minimum System Requirements
- Supported OS: MicrosoftWindows2000/XP *1
- Processor: Intel PentiumIII Processor 1.0GHz (Intel Pentium 4 Processor 2.0GHz or higher recommended)
- Memory: 256MB (512MB or more recommended)
- Video Card: 128MB VRAM card with DirectX 9.0c or higher /Shader 2.0 or higher support (256MB VRAM or higher recommended) *2 *5
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c or higher compatible sound card *3
- CD-ROM:16x or faster
- DVD Drive: 4x DVD-ROM (8x DVD-ROM or higher recommended)
- Monitor: 640 x 480 resolution, High-Color (16-bit color) or better
- Supported Controllers: mouse and keyboard (required), PC compatible 4-axis dual analog gamepads with 12 or more buttons *4
- Hard Drive Space for CD-ROM version: 4.7GB
- Hard Drive Space for DVD-ROM version: 2.0GB of free space for minimum install (4.7GB for full installation)
- A PC capable of connecting to the internet
*1 Please check that the latest service pack has been installed.
*2 May not run properly with integrated graphics.
*3 May not run properly with onboard sound chips.
*4 USB compatible gamepads only. Video game console controllers connected via an adapter and the Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows manufactured by Microsoft may not function correctly.
*5 An NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or better video card is recommended. An ATI Radeon 9500 or better video card is recommended.
Game may not run properly on custom or personally modified computers. Please exit all other programs before running this game. If other programs are running, the game may not run properly.
Please insert the CD(or DVD) into your computer's CD(or DVD)-ROM drive.
Your computer will automatically read the CD(or DVD) and launch a
Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition Installer Menu.
Select "Install" and follow the instructions.
If the Installer Menu does not auto-launch, please double-click your CD(or DVD)-ROM drive
from "My Computer" and double click on the "Setup.exe" file.
3. About MicrosoftDirectX
MicrosoftDirectX 9.0c or higher is required to run this game. Please check the version currently installed on your computer. Then, if necessary, please install the latest version of MicrosoftDirectX from the link below.
*Please note that we are not responsible for any problems that you may experience due to installing MicrosoftDirectX. Install at your own risk.
4. Gamepad Configuration Tool
After installation, please read the "padtool_readme.html" file in the "html" folder under the game installation folder.
[Exiting the game]
To exit the game, simultaneously press Alt + F4.
If you wish to change the language the game is displayed in, you must first uninstall the game and then select the desired language during installation.
[Changing Screen Resolutions]
You can change the screen resolution using the SCREEN option in GAME OPTIONS. Please note that the maximum resolution depends on your monitor.