“Anacapri the Dream” is an adventure game set in the island of Capri, mostly in the upper regions of Capri called Anacapri. You play the role of Dr. Nico N, an expert of the ancient civilizations. You are invited to Anacapri to accomplish a very difficult task: find the extremely powerful, but malicious Obsidian Disk. But what is this Obsidian Disk? Why is it so dangerous? Quickly you will find out that what you think as reality is in fact an illusion - the truth is far beyond what you have imagined…
“Anacapri the Dream” is an explosive mix of mythology, literature, legends and history of the island of Capri. You will interact with real townspeople, legendary and historical Anacapri characters, such as famous doctor and writer Axel Munthe, philosopher Gunnar Adler-Karlsson, as well as several mythical characters such as Nereus, Poseidon, the Siren and the Nereids. Your quest for the Obsidian Disk will plunge you into the magical scenery of the Capri island; you will explore the deep Blue Grotto, sail the sea around the Faraglioni, traverse Tiberius’ Roman villas of Damecuta and Palazzo a Mare, climb up Mount Solaro, wander across the Path of the Forts, visit the mystical hermitage of Cetrella, Villa San Michele and the Philosophical Park. Your journey will eventually lead to the final upsetting revelation and a thrilling alternate ending.
- An intriguing story mixing history, myths and legend of the island of Capri.
- Dozens of logical puzzles perfectly embedded in the story line.
- More than 40 characters of the present and the past to interact with.
- More than 8000 full screen pictures of the island.
- Gorgeous computer graphic animations.
- Panoramic views to be scrolled right/left and up/down.
- Original soundtrack composed by Silvio Savarese.
- A game in the game: the original Neapolitan Scopa game, featuring Artificial Intelligence technology.
- “Walking mode”, where you can visit the entire game area as a tourist.
- More than 50 hours of game play.
Adventure's Planet will be publishing Anacapri: The Dream worldwide with the exception of the US and Canada, scheduled for the first half of June, 2007.
More articles about Anacapri: The Dream