The ANNO 1701 universe is based on the successful PC games by SUNFLOWERS. The developers Keen Games will bring the ANNO 1701 universe onto the Nintendo DS for the very first time where players can enter a unique empire-building experience set between the 17th and 18th century. The game is based on creating, building and developing civilisation in this important historical period with a cast of likeable characters telling a compelling story about their adventures in the new world.
Additionally, ANNO 1701 for the Nintendo DS features a fully configurable endless game mode with AI players and a multiplayer mode for up to 4 players with Nintendo DS, as well as a series of features unique to the Nintendo DS.
- ANNO 1701 for Nintendo DS is a new development offering maximum user convenience and control.
- Three game-modes: a full-fledged campaign with more than 15 missions, a versatile endless-game-mode and a multiplayer mode with configurable settings for up to four players on ready-made maps offering endless fun.
- An in-depth tutorial, comprehensive ingame help and animated advisors on the top screen ensure easy access and maximum comfort.
- Innovative battles: The system of fighting as compared to the PC-version has been overhauled and adapted to the Nintendo DS™.
- Discover a world and develop it to your liking.
Buena Vista Games will publish ANNO 1701 for the NDS across EMEA, Australia and New Zealand in Q2 2007.
More articles about Anno 1701