With RE4 Wii Edition, Capcom is offering new and more immersive sense of control to players, while keeping all of the game's incredible game systems intact. As Leon Kennedy, players will explore a town overrun by cultists, mutants and mind-controlled villagers, using the Wii Remote to aim, fire, slash and avoid oncoming adversaries with intuitive motions and movements. The Wii version of RE4 Wii Edition will also contain the additional content included in the PS2 version of the game.
Resident Evil 4 now comes to the Wii with added Wii Remote support, allowing players to aim, fire, slash, reload, crank and avoid oncoming adversaries with intuitive motions and movements. With new intuitive controls, RE4 Wii Edition is reborn as a whole new experience!
Leon S. Kennedy, formerly Raccoon City Police Department's idealistic rookie cop, is now a U.S. agent with a top-secret mission to rescue the President's daughter, who has been kidnapped by a mysterious organization. Leon must begin his investigation with a trip to an undisclosed Spanish-speaking village in Europe, where he encounters a horde of unruly villagers who pledge their lives to Los Illuminados, the cult that perpetrated Ashley's kidnapping. As Leon encounters unimaginable horrors, he must find out who -- or what -- is behind everything.
- Wii Remote Action! – moving the Wii Remote allows players to aim weapons, slash with the knife, control action sequences and much more
- Acclaimed gameplay – RE4 is one of the highest rated PlayStation 2 games on GameRankings.com
- Unsurpassed Visuals – RE4 Wii Edition features breathtaking 3D graphics and effects!
- Behind the Camera View – camera follows you from behind and allows for intuitive movement
- Advanced AI – enemies use their cunning abilities to team up and attack the player en mass
- "Separate Ways" – play as glamorous agent Ada Wong in five new chapters that reveal startling insight into the original storyline!
- Supports true 16:9 widescreen and Dolby Pro Logic® II