Today, the United States is awarding an unprecedented number of contracts to Private Military Corporations (PMC) in an effort to maintain its presence worldwide. Since the Vietnam War, this number has increase ten fold and is only rising. As the clear cut flow of the chain of command blurs and the military responsibilities of a nation slipping out of its own control, it is getting hard to tell who really holds the power.
As ex-Army Rangers now turned contractors for a PMC, Army of Two challenges you to fight along side your team-mate on missions developing and using the combined skills necessary to become the deadliest TWO man military outfit. Whether with a live player or Army of Two’s unique partner AI, Army of Two delivers a revolutionary new way to play an action shooter.
From TWO man sniping to parachuting, players will experience action-packed scenarios where they will have to use their wit, strength and an arsenal of shared customizable weapons to successfully defeat their enemies and complete the mission at hand.
To enter the contest, gamers will need to submit an image of their weapon and a brief 500-word description. Please click on the Army of Two game website to see the official rules. Gamers can also access new gameplay screens on the site as well as see examples of customized weapons in the game. Once gamers submit their designs, the images will be posted on the site for the community to vote on. Come June 16, the top weapons will be reviewed by the development team who will then pick two lucky designs to be created and included in the game.
On or offline, players can seamlessly transition from AI to a live partner as they fight their way through war, turmoil and a conspiracy so vast it threatens the entire world. When one man is not enough, it’s going to take an army of two to save us.
- Co-op is no longer a mode, it’s the game. Players must undertake TWO man mission using TWO man strategies and tactics to ultimately create a TWO man advantage that no enemy can withstand.
- Army of Two delivers intelligent partner AI (PAI) that will interact, adapt, collaborate and learn from their human partner. The PAI will also react and adjust to the gamer’s ability and how they play the game by taking the lead or following, driving strategy or taking orders. It is the dream of the human machine.
- Customize and upgrade dozens of deadly weapons and share them with your partner off or online.
- EA’s Montreal game studio is working to deliver realistic character and environmental effects including fluid dynamics that showcase an open-ocean water-wave simulation as well as physics based animations.
- Army of Two will captivate gamers with a politically charged storyline, centering on the impact and ethical issues of Private Military Corporations.
- Army of Two redefines TWO MAN online gameplay with players seamlessly moving from PAI to live players as they make their way through the game.
More articles about Army of Two