„Infernal” tells the story of Ryan Lennox with a terrific tempo. You’re a top intelligence agent, but also a devil straight from hell. You use the latest hitech gadgets, hack computers, fight hand-to-hand or provide cover fire. And when all this becomes insufficient, let yourself use your supernatural infernal powers. Ryan Lennox turns into a ghost, feeds himself with defeated souls and every weapon in his hands becomes a truly devilish gun...
Unique atmosphere, unbelievable graphics, great amount of possibilities combined with simple intuitive steering, and a hero never seen before – these constitute the essence of „Infernal”.
- Stunning mixture of shooter and stealth action
- Control a huge amount of powerful weapons as well as supernatural infernal powers
- Interact with your environment to overcome your enemies
- Use different styles of melee attacks
- Explore a great variety of different environments
- Use spy gadgets to explore you’re surrounding
- Different effects of useable objects in the human and in the ghost form
- Clever and well trained opponents that uses their environment in a unique way
- Gripping storyline
- Absorb the live energy of your enemies to heal yourself
- Usage of a great amount of different vehicles
- Enormous number of details and state of the art graphic design
- Influences and changes of the environment will also change the way you have to play
Infernal ships to North American stores May 10, 2007.
More articles about Infernal