"Xyanide" is a classical 2D/3D shoot-'m-up game, where the player takes over the role of Drake, a government executioner from the planet Mardar. Drake's mission is to capture the escaped evil witch Aguira and bring her back to the Judge. Aguira uses the mythical power of Xyanide to transform worlds and create creatures and obstacles to keep Drake from capturing her.
This game uses a new technology never seen before on the PSP or any other handheld. High quality interactive video backdrop seamlessly integrates with real-time game sceneries to deliver high quality graphics and effects on the PSP.
Rogier W. Smit Executive Vice President comments: “Having this demo available for players all over the world is a fantastic service Sony is offering PSP owners. Downloading this level will allow fans and newcomers to try out the next generation of our Xyanide franchise”
- 10 levels of full packed shooting action
- Multiple branch story line and difficulty levels
- Intense mid- and end-boss battles
- Upgradeable player vessel
- Unique, highly detailed backgrounds and visual effects
- 4 different difficulty settings for beginners and hard-core gamers
- Unique combination of game mechanics is responsible for the seamless transition of an old school genre into the new era
Playlogic's internally developed PSP title Xyanide Resurrection is scheduled to be released in the Q2 2007.
More articles about Xyanide Resurrection