Khonties, Barbarians and the Island Empire, being all unyielding enemies, will get involved in fierce warfare set to destroy the entire race of the Land of Fathers. Each race will possess and develop easily distinguishable technologies. Therefore, heavy armored, transport, and aviation units, each of absolutely different construction will be present on the battlefield. The battles will take place among 3D vivid extraterrestrial landscapes, with day and night change and dynamic weather conditions will affect the gameplay. A haze of exhausted gases poise over steel battle machines; the ground gets blasted by tracks of tanks and other heavy vehicles; artillery fire scratches, burns and breaches heavily armored units. The game will offer tremendous strategic depth featuring fog of war, troop-carrying vehicles, return fire, laying mines, camouflage and tons of other strategic and tactical techniques.
Players will be thrust into a deep and harrowing story as four unique races battle for supremacy on the planet Saraksh. Each race possesses and can easily develop distinguishable technologies, leading to the presence of vastly different heavy armored units, transport units and aviation units on the battlefield. The battles take place among vivid extraterrestrial landscapes in 3D with day and night changes as well as dynamic weather conditions that affect the gameplay.
In addition to the interesting story line, Galactic Assault offers a revolutionary tactical combat system, more than 70 unique units of great power and high-definition visuals that will immerse players in a horrendous story of war and survival.
Game features include:
- Immersive storyline based on "Inhabited Island" (aka "Prisoner of Power") by the Strugatsky brothers
- 4 totally unique races: Land of the Fathers, Khonties, Barbarians and Island Empire
- Realistic battle system (camouflage, fog of war, return fire, mine laying, fortifications, land and air troop carriers)
- Advanced technology tree and unit upgrade system
- Realistic full 3D environment with day/night change and weather effects
- Cinematic Camera mode showing the most dramatic moments
More articles about Galactic Assault: Prisoner of Power