Spaceforce: Rogue Universe comes with excellent graphics, accompanied by moderate hardware requirements and the full freedom of choice – in this non-linear space experience, the player is given the opportunity to master the game exactly how he/she wants. It includes trading, fighting, and raiding space stations and fortresses, but also the examination of cryptic artefacts and anomalies and, of course, mind-blowing warps through wormholes and long-distance space gates.
New improvements are:
- Fixed bug where resolution couldn't be changed
- Added support for 1440x900 resolution
- Added support for 1280x800 resolution
- Durability cost changed to 1500 c
- Pirate first class is now more balanced (first mission also)
- Fixed joystick bug where thruster is turned on by default for all joysticks
- EMP now takes 20 units of the shield
- Fixed bug where the game freezes (all ships stay on one place)
- Fixed bug where player shield suddenly become undefined
- Fixed bug with infinite motion blur
- Illegal cargo for the current system we are in is now colored red in inventory
- Crafting screen is now available in inventory (only for crafting info)
- Crafting screen is now available in repository (only for crafting info)
- Easy mode is now much easier
- Added support for 8x antialiasing mode (NVIDIA 8xxx series card)
- Fixed problem with missing piece of time and cloak device in Andromeda and Pyxis map
- When the player hits other objects the bounce power is now lower
Changes will be ready for the release of the German, Italian and French version and available per download for the UK/US version.
Spaceforce: Rogue Universe ads a high-quality title to the JoWooD product portfolio of 2007 and will be released in the 3rd quarter of 2007.