"Accent Core is definitely a game for the elite fighting game connoisseur, with its wickedly fast, technique oriented gameplay," said Michael Manzanares, Producer, Aksys Games. "Guilty Gear veterans will definitely enjoy finding out all the intricacies of their favorite characters and mastering all the new gameplay enhancements and systems."
- Over 20 deadly combatants to choose from, including 2 new characters! All of your favorite characters have returned with new moves and an alternate EX version of each. Accent Core also introduces 2 reinvented fighters, A.B.A and Order-Sol that have never been seen outside of Japan.
- Refined fighting game system with 3 new gameplay systems! Accent Core’s Force Break, Throw Escape and Slash Back systems give all the fighters’ new defensive and offensive capabilities.
- New sights and sounds! New backgrounds, character voices and an introductory animation have been added for a fresh Guilty Gear experience.
- Multiple modes of mayhem! Hone your fighting skills in 5 different modes: Arcade, Medal of Millionaire, Versus, Survival and Training.
- Waggle controls exclusive to the Wii! Gamers can test their fighting game prowess by mastering the new Wii Remote controls that lets you pull off the fighters’ punches, kicks and special moves with simple gestures. For purists, GGXXAC will also support the Nintendo GameCube and Classic Controllers.
Gulty Gear XX Accent Core has not yet been rated by the ESRB.