“We are very happy to be publishing ‘Panzer Killer’ with Strategy First. This title will be a great addition to their games and will bring a new approach to the typical arcade game. Panzer Killer does a good job to breach the gap between realism and fun. It not only looks real in terms of historically accurate armor, weapons and locations, but it’s just concentrated combat. No need to get lost looking for trouble, cause in Panzer Killer, trouble always finds you,” says Pepe Moreno, developer and producer of Panzer Killer.
“We are very happy to be working with Digital Fusion on this project. This is a fun and exciting arcade tank game. It is exhilarating to roll over and blow up everything and at the same time it is a tactical challenge to stay alive,” says Brock Beaubien, producer for Strategy First.
As the Allied forces broke out of the Normandy beaches and the battle for France began, American tank crews soon came to realize what they were up against. To their dismay and horror, the American Sherman tank-crews quickly found out how inadequate and inferior their tanks were, especially against Germany's late model tanks. They were drastically out-gunned and out-armored by the far superior German tanks. On the other hand, the American tanks were faster, more maneuverable and far more reliable. The Allies had a greater number of tanks, very effective artillery and total air superiority. German columns were constantly harassed from the air as American Thunderbolts and British Typhoons rained horror upon them.
Fight everything in the German arsenal including the most notorious and lethal tanks such as Tigers and Panthers. Battle through over 50 missions in a fast paced arcade-style shooter. Drive and fight rival tanks, destroy enemy positions and engage in ferocious firefights.
- Arcade-style shooter in historically accurate settings
- Easy-to-use game controls gets you right into the action
- Day and night fighting in different weather conditions
- Unique and accurate characteristics for each tank and vehicle (blue print precise), with realistic physics and motions
- Drive and fight with Sherman's, Pershing's, half-tracks and jeeps as well as captured enemy tanks
- Call in air support to take out enemy targets
- Realistic battle sounds and special effects
- Exhilarating variety of missions and combat situations
- Different types of ammo with different effects depending on the target
- Over 50 action-packed missions
- Realistic battle sounds and special effects, with dimensional sound effects for distance and battlefield depth.
“Panzer Killer” will be in stores across North America August 28th, 2007, at the retail price of $19.99.
More articles about Panzer Killer