Brothers In Arms DS (NDS)
"Brothers In Arms DS is really exciting for us,? said Randy Pitchford, President of Gearbox Software. "I am a huge fan of the handheld and am very excited that Brothers In Arms DS turned out to be an amazing action shooter with graphics and gameplay far beyond what you expect on the portable device. The development team at Gameloft truly did an outstanding job bringing the series to Nintendo DS gamers.?
Brothers In Arms DS takes you on a fast-paced tour of duty through three action-packed campaigns, from the picturesque countryside of Normandy, to the frigid Ardennes forest, and through the unforgiving deserts of Tunisia. Encounter ever increasing resistance as you and your squad wage battle with an impressive arsenal of weapons, including vehicle-mounted machine guns, tanks, bazookas and much more.
- First Brothers In Arms for the DS System: Exclusively designed for Nintendo DS with easy-to-use, stylus-based controls such as using the Touch Screen to aim, with the camera following the stylus.
- Impressive, Realistic 3D Graphics: Incredibly detailed environments with highly believable characters and enemies, cinematic camera angles and great animation.
- Drivable Vehicles: Drive a recon car or a Sherman Tank. Use a wide range of weapons such as bazookas, sniper rifles, grenades and more to destroy your enemy.
- 14 Missions and Three Different Campaigns: Experience the intensity of WWII through three different campaigns, from Normandy to North Africa and Ardennes. ? New Multiplayer Experience: Fight major multiplayer battles with three of your friends in different multiplayer modes, including Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch.
- Contextual Movements: Gameplay adapted to the Nintendo DS hardware with auto-cover behind walls and auto-recovering life system.
- An Unrivaled Sense of Drama: Experience a strong emotional factor, due to a third-person view and dialogue between soldiers.
Brothers In Arms DS brings all the action of the critically acclaimed World War II series to a handheld, utilizing the DS Touch Screen, and will be available for an MSRP of $24.99.
Blitzkrieg Strategy Pack (PC)
Developed by Nival Interactive, Blitzkrieg 2 takes everything gamers loved about the original game and kicks it up to a whole new level. Players take on the role of German, American and Russian WWII battlefield commanders modeled after their real-world counterparts as they command more than 250 types of historically accurate troops, including 60 varieties of ground infantry. A new, fully 3D graphics engine displays battlefield action in all its visual glory as Russian Katyusha rocket launchers light up the night sky with fiery rocket volleys, Stuka bombers drop their deadly payloads on ground units and artillery annihilates opposing structures. Historic conflicts are fought through more than 75 missions, including 10 multiplayer maps, while a powerful mission editor allows gamers to create custom missions and maps. Whether fighting in the jungles of the Pacific, the endless Steppe of the Eastern Front, the unforgiving deserts of Northern Africa, or the treacherous forests of the frozen Ardennes, players will enjoy the ultimate World War II RTS experience in Blitzkrieg 2.
Blitzkrieg 2: Fall of the Reich is the first official expansion for the popular WWII RTS - Blitzkrieg 2. Fall of the Reich spans three major offensives from the final days of fighting on the Eastern front, and covers both the Soviet and German offensives in the long "Siege of Budapest", "Fortress Kurland" and the Soviet "Operation Bagration." Fans of the original Blitzkrieg will also enjoy the thorough challenge presented in Fall of the Reich, with mission and campaign design that provide success only to those armchair generals that employ realistic tactics and strategies, managing scarce wartime resources effectively.