The creation of Dutch developer Triumph Studios, Overlord is all about being ruthless, determined, and even a little despotic, as players pillage lands, conquer kingdoms and rise to be proclaimed the new, all-powerful Overlord. At the heart of the game lies an array of impish, gremlin-like creatures known as the Minions, and their presence provides Overlord with its deliciously dark comedic touches.
In Overlord, players will amass armies of up to 50 Minions from all four Minion types as they explore and conquer the rest of the fantasy world's twisted domains, with seven corrupt heroes to defeat, a Dark Tower to rebuild, and the Legion of Terror and other destructive spells to unleash. Whether Brown fighter Minions, Red fire throwing Minions, Green assassin Minions or Blue healer Minions, these little buggers will always be there for their master, ready to sacrifice themselves and their lives in servitude of the Overlord.
With the ability to be directly controlled by players, the Overlord's Minion horde will obey every command, no matter how devastating or depraved it may be. Indeed, Minion loyalty knows no limits and their bravery borders on stupidity, but they are the perfect slavish little demons to send on sheep killing, farm razing, village pillaging, house burning, beer guzzling, axe-wielding missions.
Overlord is available for the Xbox 360 and the PC, and is rated "T" (Teen - Blood and Gore, Crude Humor, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, Violence - content suitable for persons ages 13 and older).
Hoshigami Remix (NDS)
On the floating continent of Mardias, a war has broken out between the Kingdoms of Valaim and Nightweld that threatens to upset the balance of power in the land. Our hero, Fazz, and his ragtag band of mercenaries are thrust into the fight and are hired to protect one of the Ruins of Ixia from the Valamian forces. Unbeknownst to them, an insidious evil begins to rise from the shadows... Will Fazz be able to stop it before Mardias destroyed?
- Experience the world of Hoshigami like never before!?Hoshigami Remix also features a brand new character, missions, music, character art, introductory animation as well as a new localization.
- Novice tactician or battle-hardened veteran??Select from three different difficulty levels and tailor the game to your skill.
- Immerse yourself in battle with an enhanced user interface?Issue strategic commands quickly and efficiently with a revised, streamlined interface and optional stylus control!
- Over 50 hours of gameplay with branching paths and multiple endings!?Are you skilled enough to get the one and only true ending?
- Trade special items with your friends!?Be a power player and jumpstart your friends’ games with super weapons, armor and spells!
Hoshigami Remix has been rated "T" for Teen by the ESRB and has an MSRP of $29.99.
With a new, in-depth battle system and unique 2D game play, GrimGrimoire shines out as a force to be reckoned within the RTS genre.
The game play for GrimGrimoire is simple yet strategic. Retaining the classic RTS-style ore collection and army building, GrimGrimoire stands out by adopting a clever power relationship system. Each magic category you cast is either stronger or weaker against another magic category. Therefore, gamers must strategically adjust their magic casting according to the enemy they face. Simply put, building an “army of a single type of unit” strategy will not work in GrimGrimoire. For those new to RTS, GrimGrimoire offers a user friendly tutorial system that guides you through, step by step, explaining in detail how to play an RTS. Also, GrimGrimoire offers a mysterious and compelling story, along with stunning 2D art.
- Summon up to 16 monster types from 4 different magic categories. Each category is stronger and weaker from another, so summon monsters accordingly to your adversary.
- Departing from the console un-friendly birds eye view of the RTS battle map, GrimGrimoire adopts a simple yet unique side view map. The 2D view allows players to quickly acknowledge the situation and navigate to battle enemies.
- There are up to 50 challenging stages for players to enjoy. Each stage can be revisited through an intuitive bookshelf system that keeps all the stages visually in order for easy access.
- Prepare to be stunned by the animated “artwork” both in and out of the battles of GrimGrimoire.
Nervous Brickdown (NDS)
It's time to breakout as Nervous Brickdown ships to stores across North America for the Nintendo DS, and it's sure to make your palms sweat. Nervous Brickdown features 135 levels of crazy, retro, brick-breaking gameplay across 10 unique modes. With gameplay types ranging from space shooters to action platforms, Nervous Brickdown will definitely keep your pulse pumping and your head spinning.