New York in ’78 was the coolest place on the planet. I was new to the Big Apple, just a country boy looking to make it good. In just a few weeks it felt like home. From New Jersey to Queens, from the Bronx down to Battery this was my patch, my backyard. 28 years later and the city sparkled like new but underneath, the filth was still there, and I had vengeance crawling inside me.
- Wii Controllers Integration – Intuitive utilization of the Wii Remote and the Nunchuk for a unique sensation of driving and 3rd person action
- Experience Open Environments Racing in Two Distinct Time Periods – Multiple paths to complete over 35 missions across photo-realistic 1978 & 2006 New York City
- Control and Customize Over 80 Drivable Vehicles - Including cars, motorcycles, and trucks - all integrated with a realistic vehicle damage system
- Authentic Hollywood- style Action – Experience adrenaline pumping high speed racing and car chases
- Massive Enhancements Over Previous Driver games -Including AI, graphics, physics, and more!
More articles about Driver: Parallel Lines