"We're very happy to be working with Strategy First, as they are well established publishers in the North American. We are confident that '1914 Shells of Fury' will be an incredibly successful title in North America," says Rondomedia's Product Manager, Christian Winkler.
'We are thrilled to be working with Rondomedia to bring this masterpiece to North America. '1914 Shells of Fury' is a very exhilarating and unique submarine simulation, and we are sure that gamers will love it,' says Strategy First's producer Brock Beaubien
Set in WWI, '1914 Shells of Fury' is the first WWI submarine simulation to be released. Players have command their very own WWI Submarine from the German Emperor's fleet. Prepare to participate in exciting underwater missions from WWI, and work out detailed strategies using powerful weapons. Take command and control of the various missions given, while roaming across the ocean. Players must use tactical skills in order to survive and move ahead of the opponent.
- First Submarine simulation of World War I
- Detailed models of Submarines, Warships, Merchant Ships and Airplanes
- Four different German Submarine boats to choose from: Armada-Petrolboat, Armada-Dieselboat, UB-I and UC-II.
- Over 50 individual missions with accurate historical background
- Campaign-mode from 1914 to 1918
- Adjustable levels of difficulty
- Realistic Submarine Stations
'1914 Shells of Fury' will be in store across North America August 14th, 2007 at the suggested retail price of $19.99.
More articles about 1914: Shells of Fury