Trauma Center: New Blood (Wii)
Keep your hands steady and your mind focused – this time around there's a lot more on the line. Every cut of the scalpel, every pinch of the forceps, each and every second that ticks by is of the absolute greatest importance. If you think it's too much to handle alone, invite a friend to assist with the operation and work together to save patients from flat-lining. The adrenaline is pumping, lives are at stake, and only you can save the day. Have you got what it takes?
At a remote hospital in Alaska, Dr. Markus Vaughn quietly toils, a surgeon who has forsaken the politics and power struggles of his former ward. He is content to use the power he has discovered within himself, the Healing Touch, to positively affect the lives of those in need. His partner is Valerie Blaylock, a promising young doctor eager to unlock her own dormant abilities.
When the facility unexpectedly closes, they are forced to return to Concordia Medical Institute, where politics are more important than patient's lives, and doctors more concerned with image than their ministration. There they are recruited into the government organization Caduceus, where they will learn of a conspiracy with dire ramifications, and their lives will be changed forever!
- Two Player Cooperative Play! For the first time in the series, work with a friend to race against the clock and save lives…success will require teamwork and communication – Every second counts!
- All-New Story, Characters, and Operations! Depend on a brand new medical team for support and advice as you tackle new emergencies.
- Fully Voiced Dialogue! Characters will come to life as never before as they speak to you during operations and story cutscenes.
- Full 480p and 16x9 Widescreen Support!
- Online Score Ranking System!
Trauma Center: New Blood has not yet been rated by the ESRB.
In Draglade, it's not just about how hard you hit or fast you move, it's also how well you can groove. An innovative mix of music and fighting means you will have to use your rhythm as well as your reflexes if you want to overcome your foes and show everyone that you're a Draglade master!
In the world of Draglade, Grapping has become the world's premier spectator sport. Scientists will discover how to turn atmospheric Matter into energy. Soon thereafter, a means of harnessing this energy – G-Cons – will allow for the conversion of this power into a weapon called a "Glade". When a Glade hits something, the Glade emits a sound. Fighters and entertainers quickly realized the potential of Grapping, as the music generated by the clashing Glades in combat provided an experience that couldn't be matched in any other sport. In this world overcome by Grapping fever, four young indie Grappers – Hibito, Guy, Kyle, and Daichi – will strive to reach the ranks of the Major Grappers.
- A creative mix of fighting and music! Intuitive controls allow players of all ages and skills to get into the game, while a vast assortment of customizable fighting techniques and devastating combinations allow for advanced fighting tactics. Use Beat Combos to create a powerful melody!
- Unlockable Extras! Discover additional characters and special techniques - there are plenty of things to collect! Each character will have their own unique weapons and attributes.
- Customizable characters! Mix and match moves to tailor your fighter to your preferences, and expand your arsenal of abilities by trading skills with a friend!
- Local and Nintendo WFC multiplayer! Play against players across the nation in a one-on-one test of skills, or connect locally with a friend and take on cooperative quests!
Draglade has not yet been rated by the ESRB.
On a peaceful tropical island, Ontama roam free. These gentle sound spirits, when properly conducted, offer the people of the land a beautiful and enchanting symphony. Wishing to rob the inhabitants of this joy, an evil demon begins to control the natives into capturing the Ontama. Two aspiring "Ontamaestros", Beat and Rest, discover the plot and decide to foil the evil demon's scheme by challenging the villagers under the demon's control in order to release the trapped Ontama!
Making full use of the Nintendo DS dual screens, touch functionality, and microphone, Ontamarama will provide an entertaining level of challenge for novice players, while offering satisfyingly challenging play modes for advanced gamers. Fast reflexes and a keen sense of rhythm are the keys to success in this frantic, fun, and addictive music-based game!
- Fast-paced music-based gameplay that challenges the player's reflexes, timing, and concentration.
- 12 stages to play, including a tutorial, each with their own catchy melody to master! Each successful challenge nets the player "Ontama Points", which can be used to unlock new songs, items, and Ontama styles!
- Story mode with three difficulty settings that tailor the game to gamers of varying skill levels.
- Freeplay and Challenge modes offer excellent replayability, allowing favorite stages to be revisited and offering greater levels of difficulty for skilled Ontamaestros! The more you play, the more you can unlock!
Ontamarama has not yet been rated by the ESRB.
Touch Detective 2 ½ (NDS)
Boasting a longer, overarching storyline, more characters and locations to visit, and various game design enhancements, Touch Detective 2½ delivers in every way a sequel should. Fans of the original Touch Detective, fear not: the same humor and quirkiness that made the first adventure so memorable is back in full force for the sequel!
Accepted into the Great Detective Society, Mackenzie has become a fully-accredited sleuth! Trouble is, people still do not take her seriously. All that changes when a string of strange thefts pulls her into a puzzling plot, and she'll have to use all of her skills and intuition to discover the motive behind the crimes and solve the mystery!
- A hilariously off-beat story spanning 5 Episodes! Longer, wittier, and more entertaining than the first Touch Detective, the new plot develops over the course of 5 interrelated chapters, each playing off the one before.
- Over twice the locations to visit and all-new characters to compliment the returning cast from the original! Cromwell, Penelope, and even your trusty sidekick Funghi all make a return in Touch Detective 2½, and if you want to get to the bottom of the mystery, you will need their help!
- More unlockables! Solve side quests and complete an all-new Touch List and Investigation Report to gain access to new music and art!
Touch Detective 2½ has not yet been rated by the ESRB.