Hudson Entertainment's "Bomberman Live" comes to Xbox LIVE Arcade for Xbox 360 this Wednesday, July 18 at 9:00 a.m. GMT (2:00 a.m. PDT).
Created specifically for Xbox LIVE Arcade, the all-new "Bomberman Live" delivers social gaming excitement with high definition graphics, four-person local multiplayer and eight-person online multiplayer over Xbox LIVE. And to show there is no Bomberman out there quite like yours, players now have over 10,000 unique ways to fully customize their Bomberman.
In "Bomberman Live," players guide their unique Bomberman around a grid-like arena, avoiding opponents and their bombs while attempting to bomb the competition. "Bomberman Live" features eight multiplayer arenas including Lost World, where players can sink in puddles of quicksand, and Ghost Town, where players can fall into trap doors. By destroying blocks, players can reveal 16 different power-ups (and power-downs!) from the simple "Speed Up" to the devastating "Dangerous Bomb."
"Bomberman Live" will be available worldwide for 800 Microsoft Points and is rated E for Everyone.
- Prove you're the best: Play at home with up to four players or hop online and challenge the best Bombermen (and women!) from around the world with up to eight players.
- Fully customizable Bomberman: With over 10,000 possible combinations, players can customize Bomberman – from the gladiator outfit to the clown costume, or mix and match! Players can make Bomberman as cute or menacing as they like.
- Do battle in eight exotic locations: Compete in eight striking arenas, each with their own traps and gimmicks.
- Annihilate enemies with power-ups: Destroy blocks to reveal 16 distinct power-ups (and power-downs).
Yie Ar Kung Fu
Classing fighting game "Yie Ar Kung Fu" from Konami arrives on Xbox LIVE Arcade for Xbox 360 this Wednesday, July 18 at 9:00 a.m. GMT (2:00 a.m. PDT).
Training his whole life, Oolong is on a quest to become the ultimate champion. To fulfill his destiny, Oolong must face and defeat masters of the throwing shuriken, nunchaku, bo, chain and more at the Martial Arts Championship. With enhanced graphics, hand painted backgrounds and new achievements, this classic fighting game is sure to test any player's skills.
"Yie Ar Kung Fu" will be available worldwide for 400 Microsoft Points and is rated E10+ for Cartoon Violence.
- Choose to play the authentic arcade version or experienced the enhanced version, which features stunning hand painted models and backgrounds mimicking traditional Japanese art styles.
- Xbox LIVE leaderboards where gamers can compare scores among friends and the rest of the Xbox LIVE world.
- Earn up to 12 Achievements and 200 Gamerscore.