Playing as one of sixteen Rangers from the Mighty Morphin era to the current Operation Overdrive team, fans will travel across time and have the opportunity to unlock powerful special moves and devastating super attacks while battling hordes of henchmen and powerful bosses. Published by Disney Interactive Studios, the release of Power Rangers: Super Legends coincides with the 15th anniversary of the series and includes tons of action-packed stages, unique vehicles and dramatic finishing blows that make use of the Nintendo DS stylus.
- Beautiful 2D world across 24 missions with comfortable controls and intense fights
- Playable cast of favorite characters that span the show’s history and storyline
- Massive combo chains with cinematic flair
- Several enemies simultaneously on screen to represent overwhelming odds to keep players on their toes
- DS stylus attacks to personally deliver finishing blows on specific opponents
- Variety of vehicles to pilot, including Flyers, Light Skimmers and One Man Attack Craft
- Multiplayer co-op allows players to fight together, showcasing the teamwork of the Power Ranger series
Power Rangers: Super Legends is in development for NDS, PS2, Wii and PC, and is scheduled for release late 2007.