The following highlights await gamers, retailers and the press:
- ANNO 1701: The Sunken Dragon: The add-on to the third instalment of the successful ANNO series (strategy; PC).
- Ferrari Challenge: Realistic racing game from the famous Italian sports car manufacturer, with the official licence of the motor sports series of the same name (racing; PS3, DS, Wii).
- Final Fantasy Tactics: Tactical Final Fantasy title featuring strategic, turn-based combat on battlefields in 3D (tactics; PlayStation®Portable).
- Flatout Ultimate Carnage: A brand new instalment of the successful, award-winning FlatOut series is launched just in time for the Games Convention. (racing; Xbox 360)-
- Secret Files 2: The sequel to Secret Files: Tunguska, the best German adventure game of 2006, which received several game of the year awards (adventure; PC).
- Heroes of Mana: Exciting real-time strategy featuring heroes and monsters from the MANA series (strategy; Nintendo DS™).
- Perry Rhodan: He is the world's most popular astronaut, more famous than Neil Armstrong, Yuri Gagarin or John Glenn. Now, for the first time, the fictional hero will appear in his own adventure (adventure; PC).
- Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria: The classic Valkyrie Profile gameplay in 3D. (RPG; PS2).
Further titles will be announced when part two of the trade fair highlights is presented at the beginning of August.
Deep Silver at the GC: Hall 3/A12
Deep Silver & Partners press conference on 22/08.
Piranha Bytes meets Deep Silver: The new RPG from Germany for the international market. Live on stage: Piranha Bytes (Mike Hoge and others) and Klemens Kundratitz, CEO of Koch Media.
Press conference on Wednesday, 22/08 in Hall 3/A12
Further topics of the press conference will be revealed shortly.