The Harlem Line Edition is a representation of New York's Harlem Line. Activities will consist of historically accurate commuter and departmental operations typical of those seen from the early 80s to the present day. Each session is designed to reflect the real-life atmosphere of the locality and the services.
The Metropolis Edition, designed by Roger Cabo, is among the most stunning displays of Trainz ever created, focused on a modern city tramway and with beautifully realistic graphics.
- Flexible cab signaling system
- Headlight dimmer and flashing ditch-lights
- Train controlled sounds, lights and boom gates
- Freeways/multilane roads
- Computerized in-cab displays
- Improved heads-up display and session design options
- Bonus: Trainz Railroad Simulator, with over 150 authentic real-world locomotives and 7500 scenery objects
- The only game for the 350,000 train simulator fans that uses current technology
- Three types of gameplay: driving locomotives, train industry simulation and world building
- Over 50,000 assets are available for download for free online, or create your own using the Advanced Utilities tool
More articles about Trainz Railwayz