- All-New Read and React System: New player skill icons identify on-field strengths and weaknesses, providing an immediate read on what your opponent is giving you. Quickly react, create mismatches, and exploit opponent weaknesses before every play.
- All-New Front Office Mode: Take full control of every aspect of an NFL franchise. Construct a state-of-the-art stadium, set concession prices, hire your coaching staff, draft players, and manage the entire operation from the top down to build your dynasty.
- Your Ring of a Champion: Increase your Madden Gamer Level and earn in-game awards to help create and customize your own championship ring.
- Madden Unmatched: All-new player moves, including auto-motion, backward passes and low-hitting tackles, plus ultra-smooth gameplay provide the most realistic NFL gaming experience ever. Control receivers and make spectacular catches or key possession receptions, or roam the secondary and jar the ball loose with big hits and ball-stripping tackles.
Historically, the Madden NFL soundtrack has become the industry's most important showcase for music industry icons as well as an essential launch pad for new artists across every genre. Over the past five years, the Madden NFL franchise has been instrumental in the introduction of such bands such as Good Charlotte, OK GO, Fallout Boy, Chamillionaire, Franz Ferdinand, Ozomatli, 30 Seconds to Mars and many more.
Among the highlights of Madden NFL 08 are songs by debut artists Airbourne, Datarock, Operator and Enter Shikari, and such Platinum stars as The Bravery, Swizz Beats, Sum 41, Timbaland featuring Justin Timberlake, The Hives and Yellowcard. Last month's official announcement of Ozzy Osborne's "I Don't Wanna Stop" resulted in unprecedented airplay and downloads for the legendary rocker's first-ever Madden NFL track. The excitement continues through the summer with soon-to-be-announced live performances and events featuring many of the soundtrack's artists.
The complete in-game soundtrack for Madden NFL 08 includes:
- Airbourne - Runnin' Wild
- Atreyu - Becoming
- Brother Ali - Whatcha Got
- Daddy Yankee - Impacto
- Datarock - The New Song
- Earl Greyhound - S.O.S.
- Enter Shikari - OK, Time For Plan B
- From Autumn To Ashes - Daylight Slaving
- HE**YEAH - You Wouldn't Know
- Jupiter One - Countdown
- MIMS - Cop It
- Murs - Dreadlocks
- O-Solo - Monsta
- Operator - Soul Crusher
- Ozzy Osbourne - I Don't Wanna Stop
- Pharoahe Monch feat. Showtyme - Desire
- Pitbull feat. Don Omar - Fuego Remix
- Queens Of The Stone Age - 3's & 7's
- Red1 feat. Afu-Ra - Dem No Worry We
- Shadows Fall - Redemption
- Swizz Beatz - It's Me Snitches
- Sum 41 - Underclass Hero
- Team Shadetek feat. 77Klash & Jahdan - Brooklyn Anthem
- The Bravery - Believe
- The Hives - Tick Tick Boom
- The Used - The Ripper
- Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake - Release
- Yellowcard - Fighting
- Zion I & The Grouch - Hit'em
To purchase the music from the soundtrack, go to EA's music site at www.ea.com/eatrax/.
Developed in Orlando, FL by EA Tiburon, Madden NFL 08 will be available in August on the Xbox 360 and Xbox, PS3 and PS2, GameCube, NDS, Wii, PC, PSP.
More articles about Madden NFL 08