In Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened, players will take on the role of the famous detective Sherlock Holmes and his able assistant Doctor Watson as they unravel the horrifying mysteries of a sinister cult of the dark god Cthulhu.
Developed by Frogwares, Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened combines the eerie mysticism of H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu mythos with the mystery-solving powers of the great fictional detective - Sherlock Holmes. The Awakened is the first fully 3D Sherlock Holmes game, and will feature rich graphics and detailed environments. Fans of the mystery genre will feel right at home with the point-and-click interface as they explore multiple distinctly chilling environments while solving mysteries and completing challenging and creative puzzles. With 60 unique characters roaming the game world, it will be difficult to tell who is friend or foe in this, Sherlock Holmes' most challenging, and horrifying, adventure.
- Join Sherlock Holmes in the most risky adventure of his career.
- An original confrontation between the universe of Sherlock Holmes and the myth of Cthulhu, for a fight between the rational and the supernatural.
- Sumptuous graphics, biting dialogue, disturbing characters and an excellent sound track make for incredible and apocalyptic turn of the century atmospheres.
- Use of the latest real time 3D technologies for total immersion in gripping ambiances.
- Become in turns the famous detective Sherlock Holmes and his loyal friend Doctor Watson.
- Interact with more than 60 characters in 5 disturbing universes.
- Use and combine more than 50 objects, and discover hundreds of clues and documents to carry out the investigation to its final outcome.
The game is set to ship to North American retail on September 4, 2007.
More articles about Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened