- Horse Life: An outstanding horse simulation regarding graphics and technics developed by French company Game Life (Horse Simulation, NDS). Publisher: Game Life/Deep Silver/Braingame
Horse Life is represented at a separate stand in hall 5, E01.
In cooperation with Ascaron:
- Sacred 2: Fallen Angel: The sequel to the internationally most successful German RPG of all time (Action-RPG; scheduled for PC and Xbox 360).
In cooperation with Namco Bandai:
- Warhammer: Battle March: Tactical real-time action in the world of Warhammer. (RTS; Xbox 360).
- Warhammer: Mark of Chaos - Battle March: Tactical real-time action in the world of Warhammer. (RTS; Addon for PC)
In cooperation with D3Publisher of Europe:
- Ben 10: Adaptation of the very popular cartoon by Cartoon Network. Using his extraterrestrial power, Ben can manage to rescue the world from the menace by his archenemy Vilgax. ( (Action, NDS). Publisher: D3Publisher of Europe
- Ed, Edd & Eddy: This title is based on the most prosperous serial by Cartoon Network. Players take on the role of their favourite Ed and try to bring back the stolen book of the tricks. (Action, NDS). Publisher: D3Publisher of Europe
- Dragon Blade - Wrath of Fire: Created specifically for the Nintendo Wii, Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire is a 3rd person action-adventure game where players unleash the supernatural powers of a magical dragon, creating a unique and visually stunning weapon through their sword and arms. (Hack’n’Slay; Wii). Publisher: D3 Publisher of Europe
- Puzzle Quest: Funny mix between a casual game and a rpg. (RPG/Casual, PSP, NDS). Publisher: D3Publisher of Europe
Deep Silver at the GC: Hall 3/A12
Deep Silver & Partners press conference, the 22nd of August
- Deep Silver: The label, the games, the future: Participants are Klemens Kundratitz (Managing Director Koch Media / Deep Silver), Mike Hoge, Leading Gamedesigner and Björn Pankratz, Leading Storydesigner, Head of Programming (Piranha Bytes Team)…. and others.
- ANNO 1701 – The sunken dragon (PC): The title will be presented by Thomas Pottkämper, Managing Director and Daniel Amend, Senior Level Designer, both Related Design
- Sacred 2 (Xbox 360): The title will be presented by Daniel Dumont, Project Lead Xbox 360 Development and Heiko tom Felde, Director Publishing, both Ascaron Entertainment
Press conference at Wednesday, the 22nd of August in hall 3/A12, 2pm-2.45pm
At more than 340 Square meters, Koch Media's booth will also be located in the Business Center. Find us here:
- Business Center Koch Media/Deep Silver: Hall 1/D30
- Family Center
- Hall R/01 (Horse Life will be presented there)