Included with the performance increases in this update are:
- Level Based Diplomacy – Transitioning from “skill-based” (1-500) system to “level-based” (1-50) system will happen automatically and mean that a skill 120 player will now be level 12. NPC and items will also be converted.
- Rest Experience –Resting increases the rate at which a hero will gain adventuring, crafting, or diplomacy experience. As the player gains experience in a particular sphere, rest for that type of experience will be exhausted.
- Quest Journal and Tracking – The layout of the quest journal window has been changed to allow more info to be shown at once, your list of quests is on the left, and the info for the quest you have selected is on the right, making for less scrolling.
- Looking for Group (LFG) Improvements – Including more functionality and a more intuitive process.
For the full update notes visit www.vgplayers.com
A server merge is scheduled to occur allowing more features to go live including:
- Guild Halls – Plots are now available for purchase and will operate in a similar manner as regular housing does, but will require new components and efforts from all three spheres of Vanguard.
- The Brotherhood System – Brotherhood is a method for players to gain experience for one another, even if some players are offline.
Vanguard is a high fantasy themed MMORPG with a heavy focus on character advancement, an immersive world, and player interdependence. A vast, detailed universe of fiery swords and powerful sorcery, dragons and knights, "Vanguard" involves a myriad of sentient races and creatures, many of whom players will be able to choose to play as their own.
"Vanguard" is a dynamic world where players can follow different paths of advancement, including assuming the roles of adventurers, crafters and merchants. They can make their mark on a world while ultimately shaping and forming its future.
Players will travel with trade caravans across deserts and fight pirates on the high seas. They will ascend the highest peak and explore the eerie depths of the darkest dungeons. "Vanguard" will offer a next-generation online experience in which players will actually experience what they have only previously imagined possible.
A giant mansion looms over gloomy forests, intimidating all who dare to venture into its depths. Gargoyles watch over the gates from the tallest spires like statues, ready to ambush unsuspecting adventurers. Legions of undead wait deep within the basement, amassing a great army. All across the world of Telon, players will find spooky castles and bloodcurdling quests such as collecting the bones and skulls of defeated skeleton armies.
The only limits are your own in Telon, where the adventurous can choose from multiple paths of exploration within the three spheres of advancement, Adventuring, Crafting, and Diplomacy. Players can delve into the mysteries of Telon, and embark upon quests to slay monstrous beasts locked deep inside rugged mountain ranges. Those with a quick mind can use diplomacy to convince kings to move armies and change the course of history. With player-crafted boats, flying mounts, and customizable player housing, “Vanguard” offers players a world of their own choosing.
More articles about Vanguard: Saga Of Heroes