The Sims 2 Castaway challenges your Sims to survive and prosper on an uncharted tropical island. The journey in The Sims 2 Castaway begins when your Sims are washed ashore and must overcome the forces of nature, craft tools for survival, and explore their surroundings to unravel the island's mysteries. They'll learn to build a life from scratch in an undiscovered paradise while unearthing clues that will lead them back to civilization. By discovering the many useful treasures and ancient mysteries hidden deep within a diverse jungle, your Sims will discover all the things a tropical island has to offer, including plants, fruits, wildlife and more! From tattered clothing to sunburned skin, your Sims will change as they take on the many challenges of tropical island life and learn to survive in style.
- Stay Alive! - Help your Sim meet basic needs to survive.
- Discover Diverse Islands - Explore a variety of new environments: beaches, caves, lagoons, jungle, plains, and volcanic mountains.
- Craft Everything - Create a new life from scratch. Develop tools, build shelter, craft furniture, create clothing, and make art & entertainment.
- Gather and Collect - Gather fish, trap animals, raise plants, collect shells, scavenge and decode treasure maps.
- Flourish or Escape - Build a life comfort on the island or find a way to escape back to civilization.
- Create a Crew - Choose from a wide range of Sims: Auto Mechanic, Chef, Doctor, Musician, Teacher, Executive, or Park Ranger. Each one brings a unique Sim humor and quirkiness to your crew. Reunite members of your crew and build a thriving community.
Available on the Wii, NDS, the PS2 and the PSP this Fall.
More articles about The Sims 2 Castaway