Kicks Online is a free-to-play football MMO (massively multi-player online) developed by Entermate, one of the emerging brands of Korean online games industry. The game was launched on the Korean market on July 2006 and now has more than 300,000 Registered users.
Kicks Online adopts street football modes and rules. Only through different tactics (such as various ways of passing ball and adjusting football surface harness) and strong teamwork players can win the match. More the player plays, more the character’s skills will improve.
Matches can be conducted in 3vs3 or 4vs4 or 5vs5 mode and will be played in unconventional fields such as roofs, streets or factories. Kicks Online features cartoon style 3D scenes and outstanding render action.
- Get their mates involved and create a team
- Choose from a selection of characters
- Pick a position: forward, midfielder or defence
- Improve their character’s skills through training and game play
- Form and compete in leagues
- Choose from a choice of pitches, including unconventional ‘street’ options such as roof tops and factories
- Use credits for special moves and kits
Developed by Entermate, one of the emerging brands of the online games industry, the game was initially launched in Korea late last year. With more than 300,000 registered users, it is set to be a league-winning hit in Europe this season.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to be part of the tribe and be one of the first to play this MMO entertaining street football without breaking a sweat!
More articles about Kicks Online