The World in Conflict Demo, which will be available as a free download, will give PC players a taste of World in Conflict's innovative gameplay and next-generation graphics.
Included in the World in Conflict Demo will be:
- Multiplayer combat for up to 16 players in a match
- Map: “Seaside” (US vs. USSR)
- Exclusive Bonus Map: Customers who have pre-ordered the game will also be able to play a second MP map: “Ruins” (US vs. USSR)
- · First public experience with World in Conflict’s epic single-player campaign
- Tutorial: US Airbase
- SP Mission 3: “The Battle of Pine Valley”
- · Skirmish Mode: For the first time, players will be able to hone their combat skills versus bots (available only on “Seaside”)
- · Fully enabled online support through Massgate, including:
- Clan matches
- Full access to Massgate forums
World in Conflict will be available Sept. 18 in both Standard and Collector’s Edition formats. The World in Conflict Collector’s Edition will include limited edition extras for hardcore fans and Cold War enthusiasts, including an authentic piece of the Berlin Wall, a bonus DVD from The History Channel®, behind the scenes videos and special packaging. Additional pre-order bonuses for the Collector’s Edition and Standard Edition versions of World in Conflict are now available at participating retailers across North America, including an additional bonus DVD from The History Channel® and other added content.
More articles about World in Conflict