- Fixed the soundproblems which happened on many linux systems
- Fixed a crash which happened randomly on some systems when starting the game
- Added support for Matrox triplehead2go
- Fixed the problem that tracktime was not reset when pause was called while countdown was running
- Suppress the screensaver from starting in linux while the game is running
- Session best is no longer resetted when restarting a race
- Screenshotnames are now using the correct month
- Reduced memory consumption
H-Craft Championship is a classic sci-fi racer in many ways, striving to bring back the good memories that many players associate with the genre. At the same time it does a few things differently, most obviously starting with the unusual vehicle design. Rather than giving you the typical anti-gravity speeder, you get to control a H-Craft, a futuristic vehicle hovering above the ground driven by a gigantic rotor.
The fully simulated driving physics deliver a drift-based, fun to play racing experience. Unlike other sci-fi racing games, H-Craft Championship is simply focussed on racing, waiving genre-typical elements such as shooting or speedpads. Thus, no opponent will blast you off the track one meter in front of the finishline, it is all about driving skills.
The challenging Championship Mode will keep players busy for quite a while, featuring 3 seasons with 12 events each. The level of difficulty starts calm, but on the final season only the best pilots will succeed!
- 28 racetracks
- Unique vehicle physics
- Challenging Championship
- Easy to configure quick-race modes like Arcade and TimeAttack
- Customizeable soundtrack
- Exchange ghost-drivers with your friends
- Supports analog input devices and keyboard controls
Release: Spring 2007
More articles about H-Craft Championship