What's fixed in Patch 1.15.1
- Made stability improvements to replay saving code.
- Fixed a bug where the map download progress was not shown.
- Pressing alt-f4 while in Starcraft and logged into a league now logs you out of the league.
- Updated some of the localization for the league page.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed nukes to fall anywhere on the map.
What's fixed in Patch 1.15
- Approved organizations can now operate StarCraft leagues.
- Replays are automatically saved as LastReplay.rep.
- Fixed a bug that allowed burrowed units to be stacked.
- Fixed a vulture exploit that crashed games.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed the rally points of others to be set.
- Fixed a multicommand hack that crashed Macintosh players.
What's fixed in Patch 1.14
* European ladder now affiliated with WGTour (http://www.wgtour.com/blizz.php). See (http://www.battle.net/scladder/) for additional information about the new European ladder.
* Ladder games disabled for all other regions.
* For Top vs. Bottom games, the default chat filter is now 'Chat To Allies'.
* In-game chat messages now show the speaker's name in his/her team color.
* Users can now use the mouse wheel to scroll chat and selection boxes in Windows 98 (or later) and Macintosh OS X.
* Screen shots now use a time/date stamp; they are no longer limited to 100.
* Improved version numbering system.
* The high-color application icon from the Macintosh version is now used on PC.
* Small corrections to the Lost Temple and Dire Straits maps.
* Fixed Hatchery cancellation crash bug.
* Fixed crash that can occur when SCVs are repairing a unit boarding a Dropship.
* Fixed crash when Mac users very quickly cancel connection to Battle.net.
* Fixed a scoring bug that gave Zerg unit points for building cancellation.
* Users can now take screen shots on Macintosh OS X.
* Updated Battle.net account creation information text.
* Logging onto an account closed for a Battle.net Terms of Service violation will now say the account is closed, rather than 'invalid password'.
* Fixed bug preventing Portuguese StarCraft clients from receiving patches from Battle.net. Portuguese users must still patch to this level manually, but subsequent patches can be obtained automatically from Battle.net.
* No longer displays control characters in Battle.net's map description pane.
* Color codes and control codes are no longer allowed in chat messages.
* Fixed a crash in StarEdit when attempting to save modified Blizzard maps.
* Fixed undesired text wrapping in Spanish and Portuguese Battle.net screens.
* Fixed a rare crash in multiplayer games.
* Fixed the Nydus Canal cancellation bug that allowed creating a mobile exit.
* Fixed two exploits that allowed players to gain minerals very quickly.
* Fixed exploit with Arbiter that allowed Zerg buildings to become cloaked.
* Fixed exploit that allowed units to kill themselves instantly.
* Fixed exploit that allowed Command Center infestation without a Queen.
* Fixed exploit that allowed Command Center infestation from a distance.
* Fixed exploit that allowed players to float Zerg Drones over obstacles.
* Fixed exploit that allowed worker units to mine at a distance.
* Fixed exploit that allowed Terran buildings to lift off while training units.
* Fixed exploit that allowed SCVs to repair Protoss buildings.
* Fixed exploit that allowed SCVs to detach Larvae from Hatcheries.
* Fixed exploit that allowed morphing Terran and Protoss buildings.
* Fixed exploit that allowed buildings to be stacked on top of each other.
* Playing against illegally named players on Battle.net no longer results in a disconnect game result.
What's fixed in Patch 1.13f
- Fixed several bugs that contributed to game exploits.
What's fixed in Patch 1.13e
- Fixed several bugs that contributed to game exploits.
What's fixed in Patch 1.13d
- Fixed a bug that prevented the training of infested terrans.
What's fixed in Patch 1.13c
- Fixed a bug involving zerg buildings.
- Fixed a bug related to minimap unit ordering during replays.
What's fixed in Patch 1.13b
- Fixed a Bug that caused certain maps to crash.
What's fixed in Patch 1.13
- This revision addresses a few well-known bugs that were used to perform in-game exploits, corrects display issues with the Korean Font and makes adjustments to the Player's in-game minimap.
What's fixed in Patch 1.12b
- Fixed bugs related to Korean chat on Windows 95/98/Me.
New Features in 1.12
- Changed Speed from "Fast" to Fastest" for Ladder Games.
- You now can preview your map in the Multiplayer chat screen.
- Added feature that allows the creator of a private Battle.net game to make the game public under the creator's name in Multiplayer Chat screen.
- Added full Korean language support for battle.net and in-game.
- Added a Friends List Feature and button that allows you to keep track of your friends on Battle.net.
- Added Friend mail feature that allows you to email members of your Friends List.
- Added Password Recovery and email registration features (like Warcraft 3 and Diablo 2) so you can recover your password via email.
- Changed the default race type in single custom games to Random.
- It now remembers your last map and folder setting when you create single or multi player games.
- Brood War will now show 'mapsBroodWar' folder as your default map folder.
- When a building is selected and if a ground rally point is set the rally point will briefly animate.
- Added minimap ping (Alt-left-click on minimap to show graphic location.)
- Added alliance colors on units - Shift-Tab changes your color to green, your allies to yellow and your enemies to red.
- Added right-click feature that will set your building rally point.
- Added shift-# to add a unit to a control group.
- The mouse cursor stays on the game's monitor in multi-monitor environments.
- Lost Temple has been updated, while Dire Straits and Rivarly have been slightly
- tweaked to balance resources and space for building.
- All maps have been resigned. If you have moved standard maps to different
- folders you must do so again. If you have maps downloaded from our FTP site you must do so again.
- Fixed bug related to seeing Question marks instead of Korean characters when using /where command in Battle.net
- Fixed a bug that hindered Korean text in Battle.net chatrooms and game advertisements.