Highlander, developed by Widescreen, is a third person action adventure set in the Highlander universe – control an Immortal embroiled in a battle against rival Immortals in an adventure spanning over 2000 years.
Explore and battle your way through epic historical locations. (NY, Pompeii, Japan and the Highlands). Featuring familiar characters from the Highlander series, stunning sword combat, epic battles and high adventure in lush, historical locations.
- 4 distinct environments and 18 missions - Play in NY (near future), Pompeii before the eruption, Highlands in the medieval ages and Japan during the Samurai era - Epic Engine for high quality graphics
- 3 weapons to master - Katana, Claymore and Double Sword
- 9 navigations features - Dagger climbing, Ropes, Dynamic ladders, Swan dive, Freefall, Traverse climbing, Cannonball, Beams, Ziplines
- Quickening techniques - Resurrection, Chi balance (stamina), Weapon Mastery (Fireblade, Wind Fury, Stone Armor), Channelling the Source (charge up for powerful attacks)
- 77 characters - New main character – Owen Macleod, Familiar characters from series/movies (Methos)