With its fast-paced real-time battles, beautiful 3D graphics and extensive character customization, it is the ultimate handheld RPG. Engulf yourself in a world full of quests and heroic adventures anytime, anywhere! The beautiful and prosperous ancient land of Terresia is being destroyed by the Devourer, a demonic creature from another planet. The World Tree, which created and protected this magical land, is wasting away from the Devourer’s continuous attacks. The World Tree uses what’s left of its strength to call on the world’s last hope in a dark battle of survival – you.
Tales of the World for PSP key features:
- 3D Free Roaming Battle System – Featuring a full 3D engine, the Tales series’ signature real-time battles allows you to have the ability to attack from anywhere on the battlefield. Combine special attacks and spells from your party-members to create high-hit combos or devastating Unison Attacks.
- Character Customization – Customize your ideal character by changing your clothing, voice, weapons and more.
- Pick your class – Choose from various character classes, such as Warrior, Thief, Priest, Mage and other higher level classes.
- Endless gameplay – With up to 300 quests that change according to player’s class, Tales of the World promises endless hours of gameplay. Earn experience through your quest and unlock powerful abilities and skills.
- New and Old Tales Characters! – Cameo appearances from previous Tales games join Kanonno and the other new cast of characters.
- Ad hoc functionality – Wirelessly exchange weapons, ingredients, armour and other items with your friends!
Currently available in North America, Ubisoft will publish Tales of the World Radiant Mythology across Europe and other PAL territories on the 30th of August, 2007.