Complementary features for both versions intensify the experience as players follow the journey of two different Digimon Tamers as they investigate the cause of a mysterious incident that has ravaged cities in two worlds.
A huge earthquake has stricken the Sunshine and Dark Moon districts, damaging the access points to the Digital World and causing many Digimon to mysteriously devolve into Digi-Eggs. In Dawn, rumors have spread that the Night Crow Team, from Dark Moon, was responsible for the incident. However, a conflicting report surfaces in Dusk claiming the responsibility falls on the Light Fang team from the Sunshine district. With both sides accusing the other, players will take the role of an opposing tamer to investigate and uncover the truth behind the dangerous tremors.
In Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, players will be given two different perspectives of the catastrophe through the eyes of opposing tamers all the while collecting and evolving more than 400 Digimon from eight different species. Additionally, each game contains rare and unique Digimon that can only be obtained through wireless communication with the other version. New and improved Digifarms can help foster abilities and boost Digimon stats that can help gain an edge over enemies. With deep and strategic battle systems, Wi-Fi capabilities, and two unique storylines, Digimon World Dawn and Dusk represent the evolution of the common RPG.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk boasts the following features:
- Hundreds of Digimon - As players travel throughout the land, collect, tame, train, and evolve over 400 Digimon from 8 different species. Each game contains some unique and rare Digimon that can only be obtained through wireless communication with the other version of the game!
- New World Maps - Digimon World: Dawn and Dusk both contain a new world map, which always shows where players have been and their current location. The maps also show info on each dungeon, including what items and Digimon are available.
- New & Improved Digifarm - Raise, train, and evolve new Digimon. Different farms and goods help a Digimon learn new abilities and can boost their stats.
- Compelling and Strategic Battle System - With intense 3-on 5 turn-based battles, manage the location of your Digimon to gain an edge over enemies.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity - Take your Digimon and battle over a Nintendo Wi-Fi connection. The winner of Wi-Fi battles obtains "Tamer" points which can be used to obtain unique items. Rare Digimon can also be acquired by Digi-matching through a Wi-Fi connection.
Digimon World Dawn and Digimon World Dusk will be available fall 2007.