Patch Notes for Patch 1.04 Final:
- Leader names are now read from a file (Greatly improving names), more on this later.
- The starting distance can now be chosen freely. (You can now start Much further apart)
- When designing a new ship, instead of scrapping all ships with the old design, the player can now select to upgrade them, for a price....
- All sciences can be seen by toggling a check box
- All resolutions from 1024x768 and up are now supported
- Wide screen is now supported
- Tweaked Starvation to kill at max 20% of inhabitants in one turn
- The text for level 18 moon base is no longer missing
- The AI can no longer build more than level 18 moon bases
- The pop up on expand base in planetology is no longer stuck when reaching level 18 moonbase
- When clicking on a news item concerning fleet / planets, in addition to centering on the event, the fleet / planet will now be selected.
- The game can now be run in XML 3.0 mode
- You can now go directly to news event from the news window
- Drone and Fighter bug will no longer disappear (fixed again)
- You can no longer activate designs with less than 0 free space
More articles about Lost Empire