Players will participate in the most famous illegal street races in the USA. The cars speed down crowded streets of L.A. at night. Victories will provide players with a lot of cash, enabling them to tune the car. You will need to make right decisions while tuning the car if you plan to achieve success at later, more demanding stages – tracks are becoming more and more difficult with the game progress. Virtually all parts of the car can be replaced here, starting from the bumper and exhaust pipe, and ending with the engine.
- Detailed car models
- Numerous tracks designed to reproduce the streets of L.A.
- You can tune every single part of your car
- Realistic damage model of individual car elements
- Challenging game modes – for singleplayer and multiplayer.
- System of ranking and matching online opponents.
- Supports standard steering wheels and PC peripherals
Overspeed: High Performance Street Racing will launch in Italy (in June), and during August in other countries.
More articles about Overspeed: High Performance Street Racing