The multiplayer demo offers :
- Revamped handling and physics
- Playable online for the first time
- The demo will give a preview of the tracks on League 5.
- There is 1 Solo Drift Goal (offline), 1 Drift King Goal and 1 Circuit Race goal.
- Tracks include Rome Gladiator's Shadow and Sydney The Phantom Drivable cars will be Nissan 350Z, BMW M3, Holden Monaro and the Saleen Mustang.
Juiced 2: HIN evolves the current street racing scene, letting players experience the culture of the real-life HIN tour, the nation’s largest lifestyle custom car show in an intense racing experience. Featuring track and drift racing at real-world locations around the globe, next-gen AI and unparalleled vehicle customization, Juiced 2: HIN brings street racing to life, allowing players to test their skills at live street racing events against a back-drop of DJs, fashion, models and musicians.
Groundbreaking new features include addictive drift/ powersliding races and “Driver DNA” that tracks gamers’ personal driving traits. These profiles, along with the profiles of select celebrities will be available for download across all online gaming systems. Elite racing developer Juice Games has evolved the game-play that revolutionized online racing, giving players the power to create their car, assemble their crew and put it all on the line in intense pink slip and crew races. Gamers will also be able to bet cash on each event, bringing a gambling element to the game that greatly increases the importance of each race.
Juiced 2: HIN is expected to make its next-generation debut on the Xbox 360 and PS3, and will also be available for the PS2, PSP, NDS and PC this fall.
More articles about Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights