Hop on your sea scooter and navigate the seven isles of the Green Bays archipelago as you scout, train and synthesize a colorful array of over 200 classic Dragon Quest monsters. Explore a vast and beautiful 3D world as you compete in the Monster Scout Challenge in this groundbreaking monster-collection RPG for the Nintendo DS!
Enter the world of Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker as the young hero, locked in a prison by your own father, the leader of a mysterious organization known as CELL. Released under orders to enter the Monster Scout Challenge, you will embark on a journey starting with a single monster and a scout ring, unaware of the dark and mysterious intentions that surround the competition.
Fans who pre-order a copy of Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker at Amazon.com, EBGames, GameCrazy and GameStop will receive an exclusive Green Bays Map Screen Wipe.
- The “big three” comprised of series creator Yuji Horii, legendary manga artist Akira Toriyama, and renowned composer Koichi Sugiyama, teams up once again to create an unforgettable gaming experience
- Witness the same breathtaking visuals that brought Akira Toriyama’s art to life in Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
- Create new species as you synthesize customized monsters from a selection of more than 200 different Dragon Quest creatures
- Experience an innovative and exciting mix of the monster arena battles from Dragon Quest VIII and traditional Dragon Quest gameplay
- Challenge your friends via local wireless play to see whose team is the strongest
- Robust Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection component allows players to upload and download monster team data for battle on their Nintendo DS systems
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older), will be available at North American retailers for the suggested retail price of $39.99(USD).
More articles about Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker