Galactic Dream: Rage of War it's a 3D strategy game in real time in which you gather resources, build facilities in space and train star-ships with the final purpose of decimating your enemies. Humanity has now less than one hundred years to forever abandon the Colonies to search for another home world, if they are to survive against the menace coming from the galactic core.
Galactic Dream: Rage of War will definitely attract the audience through its acceptable learning curve, the attention for details and visionary insight of Evolution Vault® team, and also the frequently updated contents.
Bellow are the changes for the Patches v1.0F:
- Fixed a bug that could cause the game to behave strangely;
- Added Ship/Building Class descriptions;
- Showing class when building is in construction;
- Corectly aligned unit list and changed the graphic display;
- Fixed problen with in-game messages not always showing up;
- Added Playing Session Elapsed Time;
- Added small construction effect;
- Added small mining effect;
- Some collision fixes & minor improvements;
- Collision activated for buildings in construction;
- Fixed bug: player winning in 4 vs 4 games, when one enemy was left;
- Quick Start set to 3 vs 3 game (before was: 4 vs 4);
- Custom Game is now set to a 2 vs 2 game (before was: 3 vs 3);
- Removed standard AI from the enviroment (asteroids);
- Removed the ability to change the active player with the 'N' key;
- Fixed bug: workers mining and constructing at the same time;
- Disabled shortcuts when message ('Enter' to type) is active;
- Disabled rectangular selection when in-game Menu is on screen;
- Fixed scroll speed in when in-game menu is active;
- Added map rotation by holding right click and moving toward screen edges;
- Added cheat codes. Check them out here.
- Lead one of two distinctive and thriving species, forged into the heat of the galactic battle: the Terrans and the Argo. Two different sides, two unique playing styles, each coming with characteristic technology tree, units and combat tactics;
- Over 50 different units and buildings, each playing its own part into the interspecies war;
- Controlling hundred of units; experience war at a new scale;
- A Universe in 3 Dimensions, offering you multiple perspectives over the battlefield;
- The epical Campaign will introduce you into the Galactic Dream captivating world, pushing even further the gaming experience;
- Single Player mode featuring randomized maps each time you play against the ravenous AI;
- The Multiplayer Client supports 8+ players over the Internet (through Evolution Vault's free online gaming service) or over the LAN via TCP/IP;
- The Advanced control features will enhance players experience. For example the Shift Feature allows complex building tasks and multiple structures movement at the same time;
- Included Campaign Editor that will allow players to create their own custom campaigns.
The complete game is available for on-line download.
More articles about Galactic Dream: Rage of War