As a fantasy jester called NiGHTS, players will fly through Nightopia, a rich and vibrant world where dreams come to life. With the innovative Wii Remote, gamers will experience a heightened sense of gliding, spiraling, and looping through a variety of mystical dream worlds packed with high-flying adventure. Players must find inventive ways to confront the “Nightmarens” from the neighboring dark world of Nightmare using amazing acrobatic skills, freedom of flight, and other special abilities to protect Nightopia. NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams is an adventure filled with courage, hope and inspiration that the whole family will enjoy this holiday season.
NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams will feature a two-player mode and network support at launch. SEGA also unveiled plans to reawaken the Artificial Life (A-Life) feature in NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams, which gives gamers the freedom to oversee and develop their own sandbox environment enabling them to capture, raise, and even combine the inhabitants from the world of Nightopia.
Unlike any other game available today, NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams will deliver the feeling of flight through the innovative Wii Remote™. Players will glide, spiral and loop through a variety of mystical dream worlds packed with action and adventure as they dive and blast through rings, gather orbs and come up against fantastic and unforgettable boss battles. Anchored by a storyline about courage, hope and inspiration, NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams is an ideal game for the entire family.
NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams unfolds in Nightopia, the spectacular dream world of two young characters, Helen and Will. Struggling to overcome the every day challenges of growing up, these two 12-year-olds find their real life experiences spilling over into their dreams. As Helen and Will fall into a deep sleep, they are greeted by NiGHTS, a fantasy jester, who leads them to explore the rich and vibrant land of Nightopia. Along the way, NiGHTS helps the youngsters bravely face their fears by finding inventive ways to confront, outpace, and outwit foes - such as the villainous Nightmarens. Through the freedom of flight, execution of stunning acrobatic moves and tapping into special abilities that enable gamers to combat danger and restore peace to Nightopia.
- NiGHTS is the most unique flight action game on the Nintendo Wii giving the player the ability to navigate the fantastical world using aerial acrobatic skills and shape-shifting abilities to overcome obstacles and clear missions that will ultimately save Nightopia from the Nightmarens.
- Utilizing the Wii controller, players will be able to physically maneuver NiGHTS’ every movement as he glides, weaves, dives, spirals, loops, and blasts in the air.
- The world of NiGHTS, Nightopia is very unique in itself, featuring seven amazing environments filled with mystical creatures and terrible nightmarish monsters.
- Play as either Will or Helen and unlock a different experience as each character takes on a different journey
- Rich storyline that inspires gamers by presenting challenges of inner strength and courage
NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams is being developed for the Wii and is scheduled to be released in Fall 2007.
More articles about NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams