Silence threatens the Jamster world is forever! The magical notes have been stolen! With the magical notes gone, no more ring tones can be produced! The Jamster Allstars must make their way through a series of challenges to discover who has stolen the all musical notes so that they can continue to make ringtones.
The player can chose from four different characters; Sweetie the Chick, Nessie, Jamba and No 1 from mad dawgz to explore this platform adventure game. Each character has its own skills and strengths, for example Nessie can breathe fire and Jambo can jump, creating earth shockwaves when he lands. The games has four distinct environments.
The characters have to move through the platform style game with various challenges to collect musical notes and emblems, solving puzzles and beating bosses along the way. Jamster Allstars has 12 levels and is set in three distinct environments – Futuristic, Urban and Medieval.
- Action, adventure platform style game
- Complete challenges to collect musical notes and emblems
- Find hidden Jamster / Jamba licensed bonuses
- 12 levels
- 12 original music tracks based on the Jamster/Jamba characters
- Three distinct environments – Futuristic, Urban and Medieval.
- Four playable characters – Sweety the chick, Nessie the dragon, Jambo the elephant and No1 from mad dawgz.
- Each character has its own skills and strengths
Each copy of Jamster Allstars will include a free premium ringtone (in most major territories). Each game will also unlock exclusive Jamster media content.
The game will be known as Jamster Allstars in all English speaking countries and Jamba Allstars in the rest of the world
Jamster Allstars, available on the PS2 and PC, will be published under the Turtle Games label, a sub-brand of Mercury Games aimed at 5-12 year olds. It is due for release on the 14th September, priced at £14.99 / €19.99.