There will be four campaigns; two of them are on the Pacific islands, and two of them in Europe. The player will be able to play for the American or Japanese armies in the Pacific, and for the Allies or Germans in Europe. This will be the first RTS engine to render accurate vast marine and land battlefields (maps contain more than 150 "virtual" square kilometers).
The game introduces tight team play between all arms of the fighting forces:
- Naval battles supported by aviations - There will be short- and long-range bomber, torpedo bombers, attack bombers, fighters, and transports. Many players will be pleased by having mobile airfields. Groups of ships with carriers will be a powerful force capable of not only to conduct operations at sea, but also to support the large ground operations (supported by carrier-based aircrafts and large-caliber on-ship guns).
- Submarines and aviation hunting enemy's transport ships caravans - Using different types of submarines in special operations, one can make sudden strikes on transports and battle ships of opponents; if the strike succeeds, the enemy will lose part of the reinforcement, and will lose opportunity to have significant navy.
- Radar systems will allow player to more successfully defend of air and naval attacks of opponents.
- Caravans of transport ships, supplying player with tanks, infantry, fuel, and ammo.
- Ports playing an important role in the game, because infantry and cargo are delivered there.
- Reconnaissance is one of constituent parts of the game, because land operations take vast territories.
- Large maps. The size of maps (as well as level of detail) is large for an RTS game.
- The camera is very more flexible for the genre.
- The spirit of the Sudden Strike series remains (the artistic look, realistic game model) while there's a lot of the state-of-the-art 3D visualization techniques (a real 3D landscape, high level of interactivity) which distincts the new generation of Sudden Strike.
The game Stranger is set in a magical world of its own. The whole universe and its inhabitants will immerse players in a hostile world full of tough encounters and battles. As players take control over three distinct heroes, the story unfolds as these three fight to save their immortal souls and overcome their destiny.
Kagar, Steiger and Mordlock are very different characters, but yet share the same destiny. Wrongfully expelled from their home world for the use of magic, these three find themselves teleported to a strange and hostile land, full of fearsome monsters and relics so powerful to tear armies to pieces. Having been enemies in the world they come from, all of them know that the key to survival is to stick together and fight side by side and combine their abilities if they ever want to make their way back home and take revenge on those who expelled them…
Kagar loves two things: a fierce battle and his lightning spell. That's why they call him Kagar the Lightning. He's quick to move through enemy hordes with his superb sword skills. Being unbeaten in countless battles, he does engage in a fight without caring about friend of foe. If his blade is not enough to overcome the enemy, he will use his beloved lightning spell to strike his opponents. And if that's not enough, his Fire Shield spell will do the rest.
Backed-up by allies, he can overcome any army. Kagar is the choice for players who like to engage directly in battle and use brute force.
- RPG blended with some of the best RTS elements
- 3 main heroes and many units to choose from
- Over 100 different monsters
- Unique and flexible magic system
- Great variety of items and gear
- More than 30 hours of single player campaign
- Multiplayer with up to 8 players
- Level design enables distinctive tactical options